Continuing the #HSDecade, we team up with renowned eyewear manufacturer MYKITA, whose headquarters we happen to share in Berlin, on the ATKA.
The model combines two contrasting materials – warm acetate and stainless steel – to create a perfectly balanced and super lightweight frame. The nearly translucent front in Nassau is paired with temples in Shiny Graphite, a modern mix of surfaces that accentuates the elegance of the construction. Completing the design, the tailored click-in connection creates a subtle trademark in the shape of a small metal square in the acetate.
- Frame: Nassau/Black
- Lens: Dark Grey Solid
- Patented snap hinge
- Slender frame front made from cellulose acetate
- Temples made from ultra-light stainless steel
- Individually adjustable
- Tinted polyamide protective lenses with 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Anti-reflective inner coating
- MYKITA for Highsnobiety Limited Edition, one of 300 frames
International delivery via FedEx.
As our online shop is based in Germany, we must use the official EU recommended retail price converted to US dollars, adhering current currency exchange rates.